Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Warsaw is offering Social Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is available to international students from specific regions towards any bachelor or master programme at the University of Warsaw.
The University of Warsaw is the largest in Poland, established in 1816 with a mission to guarantee access to knowledge and acquisition of skill to all who are entitled. It is approved by the Senate and is ranked 301st in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Warsaw? The University of Warsaw is a well-known university that brings together scholars from various disciplines and provides them a place of diversity for scientific research. UW generates knowledge that allows the students to know and understand the world around them while acquiring skills through study to ensure high professional qualification and preparation for the proper fulfillment of public roles in the future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Warsaw
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: Students from EU member states, Switzerland, European Free Trade Association (EFTA) member states, or European Economic Area (EEA) member states are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to undertake any bachelor or master programme at Welcome Point at the University of Warsaw.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied and accepted in any bachelor or master programme at Warsaw.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to register on the university portal and apply through the same. Applicants will be considered based on their initial applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Health certificate
- Photocopy of visa
- Passport copy
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Academic transcripts
- High school records
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have graduated from high school to be accepted in any programme at Warsaw.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to be B2 level proficient in the English language. TOEFL IBT and IELTS are accepted.
Winners of the Social Scholarship will receive a free study of the applied programme at the University of Warsaw.