The University of Exeter is clearly standing true to its dedication to changing lives through education by offering bright students NERC DCT ECORISC PhD Studentship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentships are open to highly motivated UK and international/EU applicants with at least an upper second class Honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject. The studentships are valued at £15,609 each per year for up to 3 years and will be awarded on the basis of proven academic quality, research potential, and personal motivation.
Worthy offer for aspirants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, the United Kingdom ranked 143rd in the latest (2022) Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter aims to use the power of our education and research to create a sustainable, healthy, and socially just future. They combine teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world-class research.
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted before 17:00 GMT on Monday 3rd January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD studies in Developing a testing strategy to predict long term epigenetic effects of environmental chemicals offered at Exeter is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be passionate about environmental pollution science and want their science to make a difference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. The scholarship application form is available here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Completed reference
- Admission Requirements: Students must have obtained or expect to obtain a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:1 Honours degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit English language proficiency proof as per the requirements of the university. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
The University of Exeter will provide the selected student’s studentship that will cover tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,609 for 3 years 10 months full-time or pro-rata for part-time study.