Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the Presidential Merit Endowed International Scholarships offered by Minnesota State University Moorhead in the USA. The funding program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award is available for candidates from all around the world who want to start an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Wonderful chance to get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1887, Minnesota State University Moorhead (MSUM) is a public university in Moorhead, Minnesota. It offers 76 undergraduate majors with 99 emphases and 14 graduate degree programs.
Why study at Minnesota State University Moorhead? MSUM is an ideal setting for collaborating with students, instructors, alumni, and regional, national, and international organisations. You’ll work to identify and solve real-world problems, as well as contribute substantial research in your field of interest.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $40,000 award ($10,000 annually)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have an ACT score of 30 or above and a minimum GPA of 3.8. Must be enrolled for 12 or more MSUM credits per semester. Preference will be given to a student from the Cass/Clay area.
- Available to international students pursuing their first MSUM undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. The automatic scholarship is awarded at the time the student is admitted to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have the following:
- High school graduate OR GED
- Attach two letters of recommendations
- Attach a resume.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to complete the following:
- TOEFL-CBT 171
- TOEFL-iBT 61
- IELTS 5
- MELAB 80
Minnesota State University Moorhead will provide an award amount of $40,000 award ($10,000 annually) for successful students in the USA.