Apply for admission at the University of Ghana and get a chance to fund your study with the Nestle PhD Scholarships for Research Excellence program. The university is presenting an educational award for PhD students in Ghana.
The scholarship intends to support domestic PhD students who are going to conduct research in the areas of Food and Nutrition Security, and Climate Change.
Amazing offer for Ghana students.
User Review( votes)
As the University College of the Gold Coast, the University of Ghana is the premier and largest university in Ghana that was founded in 1948. It offers various degree programs.
Why at the University of Ghana? They will create an enabling environment that makes them increasingly relevant to national and global development through high-quality teaching and learning.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Support for tuition, research costs and stipend
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghana Students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in food science, nutrition, food process engineering, food and nutrition security, and climate change.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have closely related to the research themes
- Applicants must gain admission into an applicable PhD programme.
- Candidates must possess excellent academic credentials, and demonstrate motivation and capacity to carry out original, innovative and independent research.
- Applicant must be a resident of Ghana
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To win the opportunity, students are needed to register in the PhD degree program at the university. After being registered, you can download the application form and submit it to The Director Institute of Applied Science & Technology College of Basic & Applied Sciences University of Ghana P.O Box L.G. 25, Legon or The Assistant Registrar Institute of Applied Science and Technology DI Old Chemistry Building Cruise O’Brien Road University of Ghana.
- Supporting Documents: Students need to submit the one-page motivation statement, a phd research proposal of not more than three pages clearly outlining the background, objectives, scope and methodology for applicant’s research, curriculum vitae, graduate and undergraduate certificates, graduate and undergraduate transcripts, copy of applicant’s national i.d. card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a masters degree with research in the relevant field will be required for admission to this program.
- Language Requirement: To being considered for the award, applicants need to proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The University of Ghana provides support for tuition, research costs and stipend for students starting from the 2020/2021 academic year.