To make your higher education more affordable in Australia, the Queensland University of Technology is currently offering the Faculty of Health International Merit Scholarship.
The sponsorship will cover 25% tuition fees for all new international students who are applying for an applicable undergraduate or postgraduate program at QUT.
Golden opportunity for international students to get benefited in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology provides the kind of courses and programs that suits you. It has always been dedicated to equipping students and graduates with the skills that they need to achieve success.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT provides lots of educational opportunities to make studies more accessible to unprivileged students. It emphasizes on experience-based education and provides an environment which is friendly and safe for students.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2020.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: 25% of your tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following courses:
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Human Services
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Podiatry
- Bachelor of Public Health
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science
- Master of Public Health
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be a part of this opportunity, then meet all the requirements given below:
- Must have completed a qualifying course with the required academic results
- Must meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program to satisfy QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this application once you start your degree program.
- Must be international students.
- Must have applied for and be accepted into an applicable course offered by our Health Faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply separately as you will be considered for this application at the time of admission in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: The university can accept these tests as the evidence of your proficiency in English: IELTS Academic, TOEFL iBT, Pearson (Academic), Cambridge English Advanced (CAE).
This funding opportunity intends to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters of study at QUT.