The New! Green Future funding for MSc Renewable Energy Systems is now available on offer starting on March 21, 2019. award is available for international students.
The Green Future Scholarship is addressed to people with a green mindset and future-oriented thinking interested in contributing to higher sustainability in the energy sector and a better environment overall.
User Review( votes)
At TU Wien, we have been conducting research, teaching and learning under the motto ‘Technology for people’ for over 200 years. TU Wien has evolved into an open academic institution where discussions can happen, opinions can be voiced and arguments will be heard. Although everyone may have different individual philosophies and approaches to life, the staff, management personnel and students at TU Wien all promote open-mindedness and tolerance.
- Applications Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: award is available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study MSc Renewable Energy Systems.
- Scholarship Award: the program in the amount of EUR 10,000 will be awarded by a jury. The participation of the program holder is EUR 9,500 plus travel expenses and cost of room and board.
- Nationality: award is available for international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility for the Scholarship: (H2 Heading)
Eligible Countries: award is available for international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- First academic degree
- A minimum of two years professional experience
English Language Requirements: Applicants are required to have Proficiency in English.
How to Apply: Candidates interested in The bursaries are kindly asked to send a complete application exclusively by e-mail to newenergy-at-tuwien.ac.at by January 31, 2019 the latest.
Your application consists of:
- Application form
- CV and statement of purpose
- Essay as described above (please limit to 1500 words)
- Certificates of previous degrees
Applicants will be invited to an interview. Any recourse of law is excluded.