Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is inviting students from across the globe to participate in its New Student Scholarships. The scholarship programme is exclusively open for talented students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship aims to support international students who wish to study in the USA. The grant covers a fixed amount of the tuition fee of the chosen course for the period of study.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota is a private Lasallian Catholic university. It is a non-profit institution whose vision is to be a nationally prominent and regionally dominant university that transforms individuals and communities through an education that emphasizes excellence, aligns with workforce needs, and provides access and flexibility to support student needs.
Why study at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota? At Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, they nurture and empower learners to lead ethical lives of service and leadership. It offers a transformational education to its students. It is listed as one of the best American Colleges from the student’s point of view in 2019 by Forbes Magazine.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 1st July 2022
- University or Organization: Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $28,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate courses are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
- The students must have a high school GPA of 3.60–4.00 and live on-campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to register themselves on either Common Application or Saint Mary’s application to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Official Academic transcripts of high school graduation in English.
- Official test scores like SAT/ACT
- The college essay (650 words), on a topic of choice.
- Letter of recommendation from school guidance counsellors, teachers, or administrators explaining your readiness to study at St. Mary’s, Minnesota.
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to be in the top 55 percent of SAT test-takers to be admitted at the Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota.
- Language Requirement: The students must achieve the minimum scores required by the university in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 72
- IELTS – 6.0
- The Michigan Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) – 74%
- The International Test of English Proficiency (ITEP) – of 4.0
- Pearson Test of English – of 51
The Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota will provide the selected students with an annual scholarship worth $28,000 for the period of study.