Baron and Budd Attorneys is one the largest and oldest law firms in the United States with the sole mission of ‘protecting what’s right’.
Baron and Budd’s dedicated and experienced team has worked for over four decades for the Mesothelioma cancer caused by exposure to asbestos and other commercial issues that causes harm to health. They fight for the victims of usage of unsafe medical device and product exposure. Through these endowments, encourages and tries to inculcate a sense of rightness in the growing youth and the future of the world.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 16th July 2021
- University or Organization: Baron and Budd
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be accepted to a US-based four-year university or college for any field of study
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must fill out the online application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Must provide two letters of recommendation that specifically name the Baron & Budd Mesothelioma Cancer Victims Memorial Scholarship.
- Provide proof of enrollment
- Written essay of about 800-1,250 words or a video essay of about 2-3 minute as a YouTube video.
- Admission Requirements: The students must not be an employee or family member of an employee of Baron and Budd.
- Language Requirement: The students must know basic communicable English and be proficient in the language.
The sponsorship will provide the selected students with a winning amount of $2,500 which will be credited directly to their current universities and be deducted from their total amount payable to their respected universities.