Make your dream of studying in South Korea come true with the New Student Scholarships at Seoul Institute of the Arts for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is available to international students who have applied to undertake any programme and have maintained a GPA of 3.0 or above. Students will win this application and will receive a discount on the tuition fee of the applied programme.
Seoul Institute of the Arts is a significant educational institution specializing in the Arts that strives to provide an educational environment that is both creative and global and is ranked 104th in the country.
Why choose to study at Seoul Institute of the Arts? Seoul Institute of the Arts is a legitimate institute that has produced many great artists while following its motto of originality, sincerity, and cooperation. It has nurtured emerging artists by producing original work and specialized training to creatively pursue new art forms and gain independent identity and globalization. Seoul Arts have and are still paving the way to discover new art forms through production and experimentation for its students.
Application Deadline: 24th September 2021
- University or Organization: Seoul Institute of the Arts
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Associate
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries outside of South Korea are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any program, bachelor or associate, at Seoul Arts.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be new incoming students accepted by Seoul Arts in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply to Seoul Arts through Uway or Jinhak. International applicants must fill the application form and submit it at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcript and diploma
- Certificate of entry/departure record (student)
- Copies of passport (students and parents)
- Official documents that verify the family relationship between the applicant
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must attain a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above to qualify to get into Seoul Arts.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have achieved TOPIK level 4 or higher.
The three winners of this application will be given 100%, 75%, and 25% of the tuition fee of the applied programme up to 1,000,000 according to their rank by Seoul Arts.