If you are an ambitious student who wishes to study abroad, apply for the international awards at Ac?badem Mehmet Ali Ayd?nlar University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The financial aid positions will be awarded based on international exam scores, recommendations, interview results and extra-curricular documents that demonstrate the outstanding performance of the applicant. All international entrants are eligible to avail this application .
Ac?badem Mehmet Ali Ayd?nlar University is a non-profit foundation university that has a position in the top 43% of universities globally and is dedicated to the field of health sciences. By using dynamic and contemporary educational programs, a strong academic teaching team trains healthcare students to be future healthcare professionals who continually research innovations in all fields of medical science.
Why choose to study at Ac?badem Mehmet Ali Ayd?nlar University? Ac?badem Mehmet Ali Ayd?nlar University is functioning to be an academic institution that creates a model for Turkey and which is shown as a reference in the world, with its high level of excellence, culturally and socially well-equipped, dedicated to creating individuals who have ethical values, who are modern, innovative and pioneering practitioners and who adhere to the principles of Ataturk. It possesses facilities that are named ‘the world’s most comprehensive simulation centre’.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Ac?badem Mehmet Ali Ayd?nlar University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Associate
- Award: 000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and associate programmes in the field of Medicine, Pharmacy, Medical Engineering, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Psychology, Sociology, Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Healthcare Management, Culinary, Biomedical Equipment Technology, Oral and Dental Health, Operating Room Services, Anesthesia and Radiotherapy, etc. are eligible under this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be enrolled in the university.
- The students must be accepted into the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students can apply to the desired programme using the university’s online application process. The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Original of the undergraduate/graduate degree transcript earned from a higher education institution
- Original of the undergraduate/graduate diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- A letter of intent indicating the applicant’s purpose of interest in Graduate/Postgraduate Education
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two Reference Letters
- One photograph
- Copy of Identification
- Foreign Language Proficiency Document
- Military Service Document for Male Applicants
- Admission Requirements: International applicants must have a minimum of 149 at GRE or 450 at GMAT to be admitted to the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must provide scores of the following language tests:
- YDS – 85
- TOEFL IBT – 80 (Test) / 20 TWE
- CAE – C
- PTE – 67
The selected students will be awarded a sum of 3,500 USD to 27,00 USD depending upon the course they have chosen to study at ACU.