If you wish to get a funding opportunity to complete your education in South Korea, apply for the Admissions Scholarships at Sogang University.
This scholarship is established for outstanding students and will only be provided to students who stand in the top 5% rank. Students who want to undertake a graduate programme at Sogang University are eligible to receive this application . Selected applicants will be entitled to receive the total cost of tuition fee and application fee.
Sogang University is a private research university in Seoul ranked 34th among national universities was established by the Society of Jesus aims to educate citizens with outstanding leadership abilities, who can contribute to the society and nation with the spirit of devotion, sense of responsibility, mature and integrated characters.
Why should you choose Sogang University? Sogang University offers an education that strives to create intellectuals with academic excellence and creativity, following the Jesuit tradition of pursuing qualitative teaching excellence. It is known to educate citizens with outstanding leadership abilities and also contribute to world peace by understanding the current changes of the world at all times and respond to the changes with critical judgments.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sogang University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Full Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate level courses and subjects offered at Sogang University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied and been accepted in a graduate programme at Sogang.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must apply for the desired graduate programme by logging in on the Sogang University portal. Students that have successfully submitted their applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school records
- Personal statement
- Proof of financial responsibility
- Identity certificate
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attained an academic score of 2.80 or above when the total score is 4.30 in previous qualifications to be admitted in a graduate programme at Sogang.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain the minimum required scores in the following English and Korean language proficiency tests:
- TOPIK – Level 6
- TOEFL IBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL PBT – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 50
Applicants will be provided with a fully-funded position covering the application fee and a complete tuition fee of 8 semesters of the applied graduate programme by Sogang University.