The Government of New Zealand is delighted to offer the Fully-funded Commonwealth Awards for qualified Tanzanian students to study in various universities of New Zealand. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great offer for Tanzanian Students to get fully-funded higher education in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of New Zealand’s government is to develop shared prosperity and stability in the Pacific and beyond, drawing on the best of New Zealand’s knowledge and skills. It also included culture, techniques and social protection procedures against plagues such as hunger, disease and hostile social security.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a lucky chance to the applicants, who wish to pursue a career in the master and PhD related field. Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support.
Application Deadline: March 28, 2020
- University or Organization: The Government of New Zealand
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Tanzania
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania students are eligible to apply for these awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grants are accessible for master and PhD degree coursework in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To apply for this application, candidates must have to complete the following criteria:
- Students must demonstrate strong academic leadership qualities, ability and a promise to the growth of the country.
- Applicants must be 39 years of age or younger at the time of starting their scholarship.
- Claimants are required to apply for a course at a New Zealand university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to receive this education award, candidates need to take admission in a master and PhD degree coursework at any recognized university in New Zealand. After being enrolled, candidates can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent to this address: permanent secretary ministry of education, Science and technology Afya street government at Mtumba city, P.O. box 10, DODOMA.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, copy of birth certificate photographs, two letters of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students require to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to provide evidence of proficiency in the English language.
The winning scholars will receive the fully funded award whereas covers tuition fee, accommodation, living expenses, health expenses etc.