Do you want to apply for the latest award in Tanzania? If yes, then here is the right opportunity for you. St. Antony’s Secondary School is giving a chance to apply for academic programs.
The school offers these studentships to those qualify candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic performance in each academic year. The program is open only for Tanzanian students for the academic year 2020-2021.
User Review( votes)
St. Anthony’s Secondary School is a co-educational independent Roman Catholic school that is registered under the ministry of education and vocational training of Tanzania. The school has highly qualified, experienced and competent teaching staff, conducive learning and teaching environment and well-equipped library.
Why study at St. Anthony’s Secondary School? St. Anthony’s Secondary School provides holistic quality education that ennobles the youth and liberates them from physical and spiritual bondage. It improves the knowledge and skills of the students.
Application Deadline: Each academic year
- University or Organization: Anthony’s Secondary School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree course
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Tanzania
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania students are eligible to apply for these awards.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grants are available for any degree level course.
- Admissible Criteria: The bursaries are given to students based on the following criteria:
- Students with 96%- 100% of the annual average are awarded a fully-funded position,
- Applicants with 91%-95% of the annual average are awarded a half scholarship,
- Candidates with 87%-90% of the yearly average are awarded a quarter scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this education award, candidates need to take admission in any degree program at St. Anthony’s Secondary School. After taking acceptance, you will be eligible to apply for the awards.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a transcript, copy of birth certificate photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to check out the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to express that they have an excellent level of written and spoken in English.
St. Anthony’s Secondary School is providing full, half and quarterly based funding for the winning students as per their qualifications skill.