Catholic University of Paris Offers the Scholarship in the field of Theology, Philosophy, Canon Law in France to international students.
Study Subject(s):Theology, Philosophy, Canon Law
Scholarship Provider: The Catholic University of Paris
The award can be taken at: France
User Review( votes)
Eligibility:Applicants must be under 35 years.
– Have obtained for less than 2 years at a foreign university licensed canonical Theology or Canon Law, with honors excellence, or a license-canonical or a Master in Philosophy with honors excellence, according to the Faculty where he wantsegister.
– Have at least one published research article in a scientific journal.
– Having a culture theological, philosophical, or canonical specific interestingfor the Faculty, where he will prepare his case.
– Have a level of French to participate in research activities inthat language.
– Able to obtain a visa for a stay of doctoral studies in France.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Yes
Description: The Catholic University of Paris offers international doctoral students Ph.D scholarships in theology, philosophy, and Canon Law under the tutelage of an experienced professor and researcher.
How to Apply: Online, By Post
application Deadline: 1 July 2011