The University of Tokyo offers NIHON CHOUZAI Co., Ltd. -UTokyo funding for ASEAN students to pursue an undergraduate degree programme. The grant is awarded on the basis of merit and covers the living expenses (JPY 100,000 a month) for up to four consecutive years.
The aim of The grant is to share the rich intellectual and educational resources of the university with the wider global community.
Best offer for candidates
User Review( votes)
The University of Tokyo, abbreviated as UTokyo, is a public research university located in Bunkyo, Tokyo, often cited as the most prestigious university in Japan.
- Applications close: Closed
- Course Level: The grant is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: JPY 100,000
- A Number of Awards: One scholarship is available.
- The award can be taken in Japan
The applicant must have completed all the requirements of a 12-year school (primary and secondary) education.
- Applicants from Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei and Timor Leste are eligible for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The applicant must have completed all the requirements of a 12-year school (primary and secondary) education.
English Language Requirements: Those who have not received an English-medium education for at least four years of the first six years of their schooling and at least five years of the second six years of their schooling must submit scores for one of the following three tests (TOEFL, IELTS or CAE/CPE).
Four-year scholarship; this will cover the living expenses (JPY 100,000 a month) for up to four consecutive years.
How to Apply:
- Applicants may submit other documentary evidence of academic achievements or awards for school activities if applicable. Please note that the PEAK Undergraduate Admissions Office will not return the materials. If you wish to keep the original document, please submit the certified copy instead of the original one. The PEAK Undergraduate Admissions Office reserves the right to request additional documents.
- Application Form
- Essay Form
- Official School Transcripts
- Official Examination Results for Academic Ability (Standardized Examinations)
- Official Test Scores for English Proficiency (if applicable)
- Certificate of (Expected) Graduation
- Evaluation Forms (three forms 1. English 2. Academic 3. Character)
- Receipt of Payment of the Application Fee
- School Profile