The Virginia Tech is pleased to announce the Virginia Tech Scholarships for both domestic and International Students in the USA.
The mission of the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (USFA) is to facilitate access to a Virginia Tech education through the timely and accurate administration of student financial assistance.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, popularly known as Virginia Tech, is a public, land-grant, research university with the main campus in Blacksburg, Virginia, educational facilities in six regions statewide, and a study-abroad site in Switzerland.
- Applications Deadline: January 22, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Most students who are selected for admission have completed more than the minimum requirements and have at least a B+ grade point average.
- US and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to VT and after that, you can access the application form.
- SAT Reasoning Test or ACT Scores (Optional for international applicants)
- InitialView Interview (Optional for international applicants)
- Educational Documents
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Virginia Tech will accept scores from the ACT, the old SAT, and the redesigned SAT. Because the redesigned SAT is a different test than the old SAT, a numerical score on one test will not be equivalent to the same numerical score on the other.
- SAT scores ranged from 810 to 1600
- ACT scores ranged from 17 to 36
(SAT scores reflect critical reading and math section scores only)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.