Virginia Tech is pleased to announce the Virginia Tech Scholarships for both domestic and international students in the USA. The award is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The mission of the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (USFA) is to facilitate access to a Virginia Tech education through the timely and accurate administration of student financial assistance.
A fine program for international candidates to get education fund.
User Review( votes)
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, popularly known as Virginia Tech, is a public, land-grant, research university with the main campus in Blacksburg, Virginia, educational facilities in six regions statewide, and a study-abroad site in Switzerland.
Applications Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until January 22, 2022.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Most students who are selected for admission have completed more than the minimum requirements and have at least a B+ grade point average.
- US and international students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to VT and after that, you can access the application form.
- SAT Reasoning Test or ACT Scores (Optional for international applicants)
- InitialView Interview (Optional for international applicants)
- Educational Documents
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Virginia Tech will accept scores from the ACT, the old SAT, and the redesigned SAT. Because the redesigned SAT is a different test than the old SAT, a numerical score on one test will not be equivalent to the same numerical score on the other.
- SAT scores ranged from 810 to 1600
- ACT scores ranged from 17 to 36
(SAT scores reflect critical reading and math section scores only)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.