Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, Kingston University London is offering the Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarships. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship will support an outstanding international postgraduate student to complete a one-year master’s course at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences. The scholarship will cover a large portion of tuition fees for the applicant, up to the value of £11,100.
This is a wonderful program that will assist talented students at Kingston University London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Kingston University is a Higher Education Corporation formed by the government, and it is an exempt charity under the terms of the ERA. Campuses in and around Kingston are ranked 581 in QS World University Rankings, and it is ranked as one of the top 40 universities in the UK.
Why choose Kingston University? It has highly career-focused courses for ambitious students with big plans in the business. It is recognized as one of the most diverse and multicultural universities. Placements at Kingston give students a chance to gain experience, discover the world, identify potential career options, improve employment prospects, earn while learning, and work for global companies. While studying at Kingston, students are given exceptional opportunities to develop international knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by Wednesday 1st June 2022, 9 am.
- University or Organization: Kingston University London
- Department: Faculty of Business and Social Sciences.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £11,100
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree course in the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must be International.
- Open to one-year master’s students studying in the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences.
- Open only to those with international fee status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be considered for this funding scheme, you must apply for an approved study programme at the university and complete a Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarship form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must copy translated qualification transcripts, copies of relevant and recognized English language qualifications, two references, including at least one academic reference, and Curriculum Vitae (CV) if relevant.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students outside the United Kingdom need to meet Kingston University’s English language requirements.
Kingston University London will provide £11,100 to the successful applicants who want to study in the UK.