The Warwick Law School is welcoming excellent candidates to apply for the Women of Pakistan Scholarship in the UK. This award is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The studentship aims to provide financial support for a female candidate from Pakistan who wishes to study one of their LLM courses at Warwick Law School.
Great chance for international students to get a degree in the UK with full tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
In the United Kingdom, the University of Warwick is the top university in the world. It offers a number of programmes leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in a variety of subjects, including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees.
Why study at the University of Warwick? During your time at the University of Warwick, you can take advantage of campus facilities and student services such as career guidance, free counselling, and health services. At the university, there are 2,400 highly qualified and experienced teachers that aid students in gaining knowledge.
Application Deadline: The closing date to apply for this scholarship is 31 March 2022.
- University or Organization: University Warwick
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in one of their LLM programmes
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to be selected for this application, then make sure you meet all the requirements:
- Applicants must be taking admission in a master’s degree to study one of their LLM courses.
- Be a female national of Pakistan.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational opportunity, aspirants must take admission in a master’s degree at the University of Warwick. After being enrolled, applicants can apply through the online application form for this funding award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All entrants must hold a bachelor’s degree in a required field.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another. However, you can provide the certificate of IELTS to prove your proficiency in English.
The sponsorship program will provide full tuition-fee scholarships for high-achieving students.