Students who want to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom can apply for the GREAT Scholarships at the University of Westminster for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is open to overseas fee-paying students from Bangladesh, Egypt, and Vietnam. Students must hold an offer for a full-time master’s course in Humanities, Life Sciences, or Social Sciences at the University of Westminster.
University of Westminster GREAT Scholarships for International Students
This scholarship will provide £10,000 to help students gain higher education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK. It offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. It was ranked sixth in the UK and 40th globally for Media and Communications by QS World University Rankings 2018.
Why would you like to study at the University of Westminster? Studying at Westminster will be a life-changing experience, both personally and professionally. You will further your academic development, make friends with students from around the world and have the chance to enjoy a whole new range of social, sporting, and cultural activities. It is a world-leading resource, and incredible job opportunities make it an excellent place to launch your education and career.
Application Deadline: The deadline for accepting applications is 13 June 2023.
- University or Organization: The University of Westminster
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Number of Awards: Up to 3 award
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh, Egypt, Vietnam
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Egypt, and Vietnam and international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course in Humanities, Life Sciences, or Social Sciences at the University of Westminster.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes from (and residing in) Bangladesh, Egypt, or Vietnam and have an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate course in Humanities, Life Sciences, or Social Sciences at the University of Westminster starting in September 2023.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students must have to submit the admission application for the postgraduate program. Complete and return your application form, including any required supporting evidence, as PDF attachments to [email protected] (Vietnamese students), [email protected] (Bangladeshi students), or [email protected] (Egyptian students)
- Supporting Documents: Submit a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of a passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have a minimum UK equivalent 2:1 Honours Degree
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of £10,000 for a full-time postgraduate course at the University of Westminster.