Apply for the Non-European Union Regional Scholarship and remove a financial hurdle. The grant is funded by the University of Essex for the academic year 2021/2022.
Self-funding international students will be given this application . International applicants from eligible countries that have undertaken an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at Essex will receive a sum of money as a tuition fee discount upon winning this application .
The University of Essex is a public research university appreciated for its commitment to a culture of collaboration, agility and teamwork, sharing good practices, promoting learning and skills across departments ranked 370th in the QS World University Rankings 2020.
Why study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex is a mature university that recognises the importance of meaningful relationships and partnerships. Its essence is the shared endeavour and the role of staff in the shaping of the careers of students. The students and staff at Essex value and support the ongoing development of professional knowledge, expertise and skills in the students.
Application Deadline: 19th July, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Albania, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Norway, Russian, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme taught at the University of Essex are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to be accepted in the applied undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Essex.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply online to the UG or PG degree course of their choice and complete the application process.
- The accepted students will automatically be considered for the opportunity . No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Documents related to previous studies and work experience
- Official transcripts in English or certified translation of academic results showing marks or grades
- A copy of CV for particular courses
- Recent references, signed and dated by referee or an email from referee
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed all 12 years of schooling and hold a first-class honours Bachelor’s degree from a UK University or equivalent and to get admitted in a UG or PG programme at Essex.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit the results of the following tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 76 – 88 overall
- IELTS – 0 – 6.0 overall
- PTE – 50 – 58 overall
- Trinity ISE – Pass overall
- Cambridge English Qualification – 169 – 176 overall
- KITE – 426 – 475
The University of Essex will provide £3,000 to the selected international students in the form of a discount of the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate or postgraduate programme at Essex.