Complete your study with a scholarship. Here, Marconi International University is granting the European Undergraduate and graduate funding opportunities for the academic year 2021/2022.
The bursary’s primary goal is to provide financial assistance to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree at the MIU.
Marconi International University is a Miami, Florida-based American university. It provides official university undergraduate and graduate courses in both online and face-to-face formats.
Why study at Marconi International University? Marconi’s objective is to give both local and international students with creative and affordable high-quality degree programmes and learning opportunities, leveraging the newest technology and responding to students’ requirements in their pursuit of academic, personal, and professional integrity.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Marconi International University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: Up to 30% of tuition-fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: European students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants who have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution in European and wish to continue their studies ONLINE with Marconi International University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, applicants have to take admission to the undergraduate and graduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for this scholarship, students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of their transcript obtained from the European institution. The transcript should be accompanied by an official credential evaluation completed and submitted to the university by a recognized evaluation service.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Students can submit an English language certificate including TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a degree from a university that conducts its programs entirely in English.
Marconi International University will provide up to 30 percent of tuition fees to deserving students.