King’s College London is delighted to announce the Norman Spink Scholarship Fund. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship programme aims to support students who wish to study Tax Law at King’s. Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for and receive this award in the form of £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the programme.
This scheme will help students with the award of £10,000
User Review( votes)
King’s College London is a public research university standing at 7 in the UK according to The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021driven by challenging ideas and bringing change through research. It believes in giving back to society through meaningful service.
Why should you choose King’s College London? King’s College London is an internationally renowned university delivering exceptional education and world-leading research dedicated to driving positive and sustainable change in society and realising a vision of making the world a better place. With a strong network of 170,000 alumni, it has a broadened band of opportunities for its students and is ranked 31st globally and fourth in the UK for graduate employability.
Application Deadline: 16th July 2021
- University or Organization: King’s College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicant can undertake the LLM Tax Law Pathway programme at KCL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have undertaken a one year LLM programme at KCL commencing in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students should first submit the general admission application for the programme via the university application portal. Students are required to submit this form to [email protected] to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- Official degree completion certificate
- Mark sheets
- High School Leaving Certificate
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold previous educational qualifications in high regards relevant to the applied programme to be accepted at KCL.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected home, international, or EU students will receive £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied LLM programme.