Start your academic journey in the UK. The University of Buckingham is providing the Vice Chancellor’s Regional Scholarships to high-potential students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Applicants coming from Africa, Mauritius, South Asia, South East Asia, and Central and South America can apply and receive this award. The selected applicants will receive £2000 in a tuition fee reduction of the applied and accepted programme at the University of Buckingham.
The University of Buckingham is a non-profit private university ranked 108th in UK University Rankings 202. It has made it its mission to deliver leading enterprise education combining academic theory with real-world experience, expand our entrepreneurial reach beyond the university environment and encourage entrepreneurs of all ages and backgrounds.
Why choose to study at the University of Buckingham? The University of Buckingham is well known for being one of the most attractive locations in the region. It is preferred by local and international students for excellent professional, academic and pastoral support that extends throughout the university and clinical learning environments. The university’s dedication to teaching quality and student life has resulted in it being rated highly by its students.
Application Deadline: 12th November 2021
- University or Organization: University of Buckingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Mauritius, South Asia, South East Asia, and Central and South America
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate programmes taught at the University of Buckingham are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have applied for an undergraduate programme from an eligible country and be accepted by the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can either apply through UCAS or find the desired programme on the university website and apply as required by the course. Enrolled students that meet the geographic criteria will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the University:
- Original Certificates and Transcripts
- Two References
- Details about Work Experience
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be 17+ years of age to be admitted to any programme at the University of Buckingham.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 65
- CPE – 176
Successfully selected candidates will receive a fee reduction worth £2000 on the tuition fee of the applied undergraduate programme at the University of Buckingham, which will be paid in four-term instalments throughout your first year of study.