HKUST Business School has brought the HKUST MBA India Business Professional Awards to encourage and empower meritorious students to turn their dreams into reality.
To qualify for this opportunity, you must be an international student, and hold an offer to study in any master programme at the school.
User Review( votes)
The HKUST School of Business and Management is ranked 34th in the QS Global Rankings. It is dedicated to being a leader in the academic field by providing excellent teaching.
Why study at HKUST Business School? HKUST Business School is a well-known business school institution. It promotes an entrepreneurial mindset that fosters innovation, increases productivity, and energizes the university’s dedication to learning and growth. HKUST BM offers superior learning and understanding in management and business studies to help Hong Kong’s economic and social growth.
Application Deadline: 1st November 2021
- University or Organization: HKUST Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in business administration.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates holding citizenship in India with strong performance and steady career progression in business management, marketing, or finance fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to take admission in the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts, graduation certificate, GMAT / GRE Score Report TOEFL/IELTS Score Report, proof of employment, salary proof, HKID/ Passport Copy
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Bachelor‡s degree
- Satisfactory GMAT / GRE score
- Minimum of 2 years‡ full-time work experience after graduating from your first degree
- Language Requirement: If English was not the first language of instruction of your undergraduate course, then provide good TOEFL/IELTS academic results
HKUST Business School will provide the educational fund for students in Hong Kong.