Achieve your educational goals with the help of the Undergraduate EU Scholarships provided by the Northumbria University in the UK for the academic session 2021-2022.
Golden opportunity for EU students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Northumbria is a reputed institution of higher education with a national reputation for academic excellence. It was established by the incorporation of Rutherford College of Technology, the College of Art & Industrial Design, and the Municipal College of Commerce into three schools. The university specializes in business and academic fields.
Why study at Northumbria University? The university is considered to be one of the top ten universities in the United Kingdom. It consists of two campuses with impressive architecture, new educational structures, lively research facilities, and sports facilities. By way of science and creativity, the university has solved problems of the modern age and changed lives.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Northumbria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £6,750
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an EU student with ‘international’ fee status.
- Must be a self-funded student.
- Must be received and enrolled onto a full-time taught Foundation Year/Undergraduate degree or Integrated Masters course starting in Newcastle.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are required to take admission at the university. After that, the support will be applied automatically as a fee discount; students are not required to make a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
Northumbria University will provide an award of £6,750 to the eligible EU students in the United Kingdom.