Deakin University is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Centre for Resilient and Inclusive Societies HDR PhD funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for both domestic and international students.
The purpose of the programme is to support highly talented students who want to conduct PhD research on the topic ‘Centre for Resilient and Inclusive Societies’.
Tremendous opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Deakin University is recognized as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities. It provides outstanding facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? DU offers students a borderless and opportunities to live the future in a new world. At this university, students will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Arts and Education
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $28,092+ Relocation allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD Research program on the topic ‘Centre for Resilient and Inclusive Societies’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Deakin University. After being registered, you should contact Isabel FitzGerald via email with a research proposal before applying for the project. You are invited to submit a full online application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Deakin University will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.