Highly motivated and brilliant students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the CYD Fellowships – A Talent Program for Cyber-Defence Research launched by the EPFL and the Cyber-Defence (CYD) Campus.
École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne is also known as the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne located in Lausanne, Switzerland, founded in 1853. It is specialized in natural sciences and engineering.
Application Deadline: August 16, 2021 (17:00 CEST)
- University or Organization: Any higher education institute in Switzerland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Fellowships
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: CYD Fellowships in a Talent Program for Cyber -Defence Research
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Citizens of any nationality may apply for the CYD Fellowships.
- CYD Master Thesis Fellowships: Students must be enrolled in a Master’s program at a Swiss higher education institution.
- CYD Master Thesis Fellowships: Students must be accepted into a doctoral program at a Swiss higher education institution.
- CYD Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships: Students must decide to carry out their postdoctoral study funded in a different laboratory by a Prestigious Postdoctoral Fellowship from one of their doctoral studies and (if applicable) from their current postdoctoral research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All required documents must be submitted via the online submission platform.
- Supporting Documents: Read carefully all documents available in the application toolkit to prepare your application. The toolkit for Master Thesis Fellowship applications is available here. The toolkit for Doctoral and Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowship applications is available here.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The CYD Master Thesis Fellowships cover living allowance and research funds for 6 months. CYD Doctoral Fellowships cover salary, research, and conference funds for 4 years (with a possible one-year extension). Finally, the CYD Distinguished Postdoctoral Fellowships cover salary, research, and conference funds for up to 2 years. For more details register for the CYD Fellowships Applicant Workshop (5 August 2021, at 10.00 – 10.45 CEST) by writing to [email protected] or visit the CYD Fellowships dedicated website.