The Faculty Resource Network at New York University has established the Scholar Remote Fellowship to allow researchers to pursue research projects of their interests. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
All applicants who are full-time faculty members at any FRN member institution have a sound and scholarly meritorious proposed project and the resources necessary to be of substantial benefit to their project available with their host university, i.e., New York University, are eligible to participate in this fellowship program. The winners will be given access to over one million ebooks and 166,000 e-journals and other benefits.
User Review( vote)
New York University was founded by a group of New Yorkers led by then-Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin and chartered in 1831 by the New York State Legislature; the New York University is a private research university in New York City. It is ranked 39th in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at New York University? The New York University’s mission is to be a top-quality international center of scholarship, teaching, and research. NYU’s leadership team is dedicated to fulfilling the University’s educational mission and research enterprise, advancing a vision for its future, and sustaining its tradition of academic excellence.
Application Deadline: The application deadlines are 14th October 2022 and 14th April 2023.
- University or Organization: New York University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Educational Benefits
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a research degree program at New York University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time faculty members at New York University’s FRN member institute.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made online via the university’s application portal. Interested candidates must submit a separate fellowship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Statement of purpose
- Educational history and CV
- Letters of recommendation
- Letter of support
- Detailed project statement
- Intended scholarly activities
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- 100 and above on the TOEFL iBT
- 130 and above on the Duolingo English Test
- 5fiveand above on the IELTS Academic
- 70 and above on the PTE Academic
- 191 and above on the Cambridge English Scale
- 5fiveand above on the top
The candidates selected by the New York University to be awarded this Fellowship will be granted e-resource access to over one million ebooks and 166,000 e-journals in NYU’s online collections, connecting them to the world’s scholarship from their home or office, and will also receive access to additional online resources.