The New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association (NZSBA) is delighted to announce the availability of the Hans and Pat Björklund Scholarships for studies in Scandinavia for the year 2023-2024.
This scholarship aims to support individuals who are interested to pursue undergraduate and masters studies and/or work experiences in subjects that are important for cultural, political, and business relationships between New Zealand and the five Scandinavian (Nordic) countries.
Nice offer for international students in New Zealand
User Review( votes)
The New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association (NZSBA) is a non-profit organization that was founded in 1988 to promote trade, commerce, and cultural exchange between New Zealand and the countries of Scandinavia, which include Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden.
Why you should join this program? This is a unique opportunity for students, recent graduates, and young professionals who are passionate about exploring and learning about the Scandinavian culture, politics, and business environments.
Application Deadline: July 22, 2023
- University or Organization: The New Zealand Scandinavian Business Association (NZSBA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Masters
- Award: Up to NZ$ 3,000.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: New Zealand citizen of Scandinavian (Nordic) countries
- The award can be taken in the New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Iceland.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Domestic students as well as students from Scandinavian (Nordic) nations can participate in the program.
- Applicants must provide confirmation of previous academic achievements.
- Academic records must be excellent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must apply for the Scholarship in writing to the Executive Committee by July 22nd.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Evidence of your name, date of birth, name changes, citizenship or residency
- CV (resume)
- Evidence of prior study: Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements:Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Must be passionate about exploring and learning about the Scandinavian culture, politics, and business environments.
- Scholarship recipient will be expected to help in promoting the scholarship.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Applicants must have exceptional fluency in English (Verbally as well written).
The scholarship has an annual value of NZ$ 3,000, and it is awarded to successful applicants to support their studies and/or work experiences in the following financial year