The University of Saint Joseph is pleased to announce fellowship opportunities for candidates from the universities of ASEACCU who apply to the Master Program for the year 2023.
This fellowship is open to students who want to pursue higher education in mastersand achieve their academic goals.
An incredible option to get financial assistance in China.
User Review( votes)
The University of Saint Joseph is a Catholic university that was formed in 1996 as the Macau Inter-University Institute. The event was co-hosted by the Catholic University of Portugal and the Diocese of Macau.
Why should join the University of Saint Joseph Macau? USJ offers a diverse range of courses in the humanities, social sciences, and technology.Applicants will explore and expand their potential at the University of Saint Joseph in a welcoming environment that provides personal attention and rigorous academic program to students who want to succeed and make a difference in society.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
- University or Organization: The University of Saint Joseph Macau
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the China
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Only earnings and expenses will be considered.
- Income comprises the applicant’s and his or her parents’ family income. Expenses include the family’s rent or mortgage payments.
- Family includes the student’s parents, on whom he or she is directly reliant, as well as the student’s non-working siblings.
- A GPA of at least 14 is required.
- Applicants will be prioritized based on the following formula: (income -expenses) /number of family members.
- If two or more candidates achieve the same outcome, the USJ Scholarships and Fellowship Committee will make the final decision based on their cumulative GPA.
- The Office of Student and Alumni Affairs will announce the outcome via USJ media.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must complete the USJ Community Fellowship Application Form and submit the necessary supporting documentation.
- If an interview is required, a limited number of qualifying applicants will be invited.
- The candidates’ results will be determined by the USJ Scholarship and Fellowship Committee based on academic merit and financial status.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the given supporting documents:
- Application for USJ Community Fellowships.
- Copy of all family members’ valid ID cards/passports, including the applicant, his/her parents, and siblings.
- Income Certificate for the applicant and his/her parents for the preceding year (issued by the Financial Services Bureau).
- Rental or mortgage contract of the applicant’s family (bring Property Registration Certificate for owned property).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must have an attendance rate of at least 80% in all modules and meet the donor requirements.
- Students must apply for and present documentation for a student loan/special grant from the Education and Youth Affairs Bureau (DSEDJ).
- The monthly family income is estimated by summing all sums received by the student’s parents and the student’s personal income. If neither parent works, further documentation to support the family’s financial position will be requested.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must fulfill the following language requirements:
- Applicants must have exceptional fluency in English (Verbally as well written).
The fellowships will be awarded based on candidate rating and are subject to the donors’ values and intentions. Candidates will be provided 100% Tuition Reduction for 2 years Master Program.