With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in China, Overseas Education College is now offering a wonderful programme named as OEC Scholarship.
The purpose of the programme is to provide financial support for students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree coursework at Overseas Education College in China.
A beneficial programme for students to get study fund in China.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1902, Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university which is located in China. It offers various degree programmes for students.
Why study at Jiangsu University? The university has built on its brand and nurtured a cordial and warm relationship with its students. They provide a robust educational and social system that makes students confident, competent, develop requisite character and discipline.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Overseas Education College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 500 CNY to 3, 000 CNY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of China
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be awarded to top scorers.
- Applicants must be Chinese students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a passport photo, copy of passport, copy of your final degree transcript, copy of your final degree certificate and family financial statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have HSK-4 certificate and certificate from the highest education attained.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have excellent English or Chinese language proficiency.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount ranging from 500 CNY to 3, 000 CNY for students to complete their higher education in China.