The Royal Holloway University of London is now looking for outstanding candidates with a proven interest in English for its Professor Barbara Raw Masters English Scholarship.
This scheme is funded with the motive of finding top talents from around the world for the Department of English. All the beneficiaries will get to win £10,000 as a cash award.
The Royal Holloway University of London was formed when two formal colleges namely Bedford College and Royal Holloway College was merged. It is a teaching and research-intensive institution that offers the best student experience and support so that they can achieve their chosen goals.
Why at the Royal Holloway University of London? This institution is among the top twenty universities in the UK. It is especially recognized for its amazing teaching in the field of sciences, arts, and humanities. The university includes everything that is required by a student like a supportive environment, some of the best teachers, great facilities, beautiful campuses, well-designed programmes and more.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: Department of English
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home, EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is available for the following courses:
- MA Creative Writing
- MA in English Literature
- MA Victorian Literature, Art and Culture
- MA Medieval Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: If you want to secure a place in this programme, then you need to satisfy the following requirements:
- Must be Home, EU or international students
- Must hold an offer to study one of the courses given above
- Must have achieved, or be expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants who have been selected for studying in an approved course can apply for this application through Royal Holloway Direct.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are expected to have achieved, or be expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The university can accept the following online English language tests for 2020/21 entrants:
- IELTS indicator
- TOEFL Special Home Edition
- Duolingo English Test
- OnCampus OCTOE
All the candidates will enjoy the cash award of £10,000. This amount will assist all the deserving students to cover the expenses or tuition fees.