The University of Leicester is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Department of Health Sciences PhD CLS Studentships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The PhD programme encourages UK and EU students who want to undertake research at the Department of Health Sciences. The student will be embedded within a team of experts in lifestyle-related epidemiology and receive training in a broad range of statistical methods.
The University of Leicester is a well-known university renowned for excellence, world-changing research. Hurry up! become a part of this university through PhD CLS Studentships for UK/EU Students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leicester is a well-known university renowned for excellence, world-changing research, and top-notch and inspirational teaching. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degree level programs for worldwide students.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The university has been rewarded with five-star ratings for teaching quality over the past thirteen years. Here students can gain high-quality educational experience, services, and career opportunities.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Department of Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition Fee Waiver Plus Annual Stipend at UKRI rates
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in the Department of Health Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the studentships, applicants must have UK Bachelor Degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Leicester. After being registered, candidates will use the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page. Select January 2021 entry.
- Supporting Documents: Within the application form, please specify that you wish to be considered for a CLS 2020 Studentship. In the proposal section please provide the name of the supervisors and project title. Must include CV, Personal statement, Degree Certificates, and Transcripts. In the reference section please enter the contact details of your two academic referees in the boxes provided or upload letters of reference if already available.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will have satisfied University English language requirements if you are a national of one of these countries and have completed your secondary or university education in one of the listed countries and your teaching was in English.
The University of Leicester will offer 3-year PhD studentship that will provide UK/EU tuition fee waiver and annual stipend at UKRI rates.