The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Worthy offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Mount Mercy University is a private Catholic liberal arts university in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, founded in 1928 by the Sisters of Mercy. It has over 40 undergraduate programs and seven graduate programs, with several of them available online.
Why should you attend Mount Mercy University? Mount Mercy University is dedicated to preparing all baccalaureate and graduate students to meet the needs of a changing world and to become world shapers themselves by fostering a welcoming, supportive, and empowering campus community.
Application Deadline: The application submission period for this scholarship will end on February 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Mount Mercy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance, human resource management, management, or marketing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Must declare a business major of some type: accounting, finance, human resource management, management, or marketing
- Must be enrolled full-time
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school transcripts translated into English by a court-certified English Language Translator, official college and/or foreign university transcripts, scanned copy of your passport, and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to submit the following:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.