The motive of the bursary is to support applicants who will take part in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Oldorf Business Scholarships for International Students in USA
Worthy offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Mount Mercy University is a private Catholic liberal arts university in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, founded in 1928 by the Sisters of Mercy. It has over 40 undergraduate and seven graduate programs, with several available online.
Why should you attend Mount Mercy University? Mount Mercy University is dedicated to preparing all baccalaureate and graduate students to meet the needs of a changing world and become world shapers by fostering a welcoming, supportive, and empowering campus community.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the 2023-24 academic year! All required documents must be received by August 1 (fall semester start) or January 2 (spring semester start).
- University or Organization: Mount Mercy University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business, accounting, finance, human resource management, management, or marketing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Cumulative high school GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Must declare a business major of some type: accounting, finance, human resource management, management, or marketing
- Must be enrolled full-time
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab the opportunity, applicants must enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program. Complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: A completed online application and personal statement
- Official high school transcripts translated into English by a court-certified English Language Translator.
- Official college and/or foreign university transcripts (for transfer students) translated into English and evaluated by a foreign credit evaluation agency.
- Official scores from a Test of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, STEP Eiken, Duolingo, ACT, or SAT). These scores are required if you’re a citizen of a country where English isn’t an official language.
- Certification of funding sources (certificate of finance or letter with an affidavit from the bank)
- A scanned copy of your passport to ensure we have the correct spelling of your name for SEVIS processing (email to [email protected])
- Admission Requirements: Students have to submit ACT and SAT scores.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to submit the following:
- TOEFL: 550 PBT, 213 CBT, 79 IBT
- IELTS: 6
- STEP: Eiken (Grade 1)
- PTE-Academic: Minimum score of 53 (no subscore below 51 for reading, listening, and speaking)
- Duolingo: 50 or higher
Each successful scholar will receive an award of $1,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.