The University of Strathclyde is eagerly awaiting applications from talented students for its Online PgCert Data Analytics & PgCert Business Analysis & Consulting International Scholarships in the UK. The programme is open for academic session 2020/2021.
The funding programme provides up to six partial award students who wish to pursue Online PgCert Data Analytics or Online PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting.
The University of Strathclyde will offer up to 6 scholarships of £2000 for the Online Postgraduate Taught programme in Management Science. Apply as soon as possible!
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a leading international technological university with approximately 23,000 students from more than 100 nations. It offers various opportunities including summer work, on-campus opportunities, part-time roles, internships, and research internships.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university gives students to bring a range of skills that they have gained outside of their studies and support them in their career aims. At this university, students will be encouraged to challenge accepted thinking and explore their interests through independent study.
Application Deadline: August 24, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Department of Management Science
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PgCert Data Analytics (online) or PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting (online) programme.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for programmes , applicants must be self-funded and already hold an offer of a place on either the PgCert Data Analytics (online) or PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting (online) programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in either the PgCert Data Analytics (online)or PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting (online) programme at the University of Strathclyde. After holding an offer from the university, candidates must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide a maximum of 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience, and future career plans, including their reasoning for joining either the PgCert Data Analytics (online) or PgCert Business Analysis and Consulting (online) and why they should be awarded this application .
- Admission Requirements: Students will be selected on the overall quality of their application and financial need.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The University of Strathclyde will offer up to 6 scholarships of £2000 for the Online Postgraduate Taught programme in the area of Management Science.