To lessen the burden of study cost for talented Indian students, the University of Limerick is come up with beneficial Jim Kemmy India Scholarships. This funding scheme is up to €4,279 and will be granted in the form of a fee waiver.
The scholarship aims to ensure that brilliant students have access to high-quality higher education. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Limerick is a new and independent higher education institution with around 2,000 international students. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and postdoctoral research programmes in a wide range of subjects.
Why study at the University of Limerick? The institution has received honors for its graduate employability, innovation, knowledge transfer, teaching, engagement, internationalization, and infrastructure.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: Kemmy Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: €4,279
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: India
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BA International Business, Bachelor of Business Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have an average grade of 75% or above in Standard X & XII, including English and Maths
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, they can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have Two H5 (Higher Level) grades and Four O6 (Ordinary Level) grades or four H7 (Higher Level) grades. Subjects must include Mathematics, Irish or another language, and English.
- Language Requirement: Students wishing to take a language option must have an H4 in that language, except Japanese or Beginners Spanish, where an H4 in a language other than English is required.
The University of Limerick will provide the award amount of €4,279 for students to cover their study expenses in Ireland.