The University of Bradford is now attracting international students with outstanding academic achievements to join its Peace Studies and International Development UG Scholarships.
The educational award is accessible for excellent international and local students who want to start an undergraduate degree in the UK.
This excellent opportunity is made possible to support the higher education of students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford was opened as an institute of mechanics in 1832, and it is situated in West Yorkshire, England. It has two campuses and five faculties with a vibrant, friendly atmosphere that enables students to achieve their full potential.
Why at the University of Bradford? The university is counted among the worlds’ great technology universities. It is recognized for its world-class teaching and research, which possess the potential to change the world.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% fee reduction or £3,000
- Numbers of award: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and UK
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible countries: All nationalities
- Eligible course or subjects: BA International Relations, Politics and Security Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All self-funding students that take up their place on the course will be awarded the respective scholarship.
- Students awarded the scholarship are expected to be fully engaged with their study – demonstrated through course attendance and submission of work.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must be admitted to the University of Bradford. If you successfully enroll in the course, you will be awarded the respective scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the following documents when you apply:
- Official transcripts.
- Translations of documents.
- Copy of passport and visas.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Personal essay/Personal Statement.
- Health record
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have 112 UCAS tariff points to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English
- Pearson PTE Academic
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate – grade C or above
- Cambridge Proficiency Certificate – grade C or above
The University of Bradford will provide a 50% tuition fee reduction for international students and a cash bursary of £3,000 for domestic students to pursue undergraduate courses in the UK.