The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs is seeking applicants for the Orange Knowledge Program for the academic year 2021-2022.
The aim of the programme is to aid the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of individuals as well as institutions in the field of higher and vocational education.
A valuable program for aspirants
User Review( votes)
The Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) is a fully-funded position available to professionals working in (urban) development from 53 countries offered by Nuffic.
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Course Level: Short courses and master tracks
- Nationality: In the first OKP round there were 53 developing countries eligible for this programme.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the OKP country list.
- Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development and large national and/or large commercial organisations, bilateral donor organisations, multilateral donor organisations, international NGO’s.
- How to Apply: Select your preferred IHS course and apply for the chosen course and after that, you have to download the application form and submit it to the IHS.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a copy of passport and NFP/OKP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Benefits: Winners will receive the award amount according to the program