The University of Birmingham is happy to announce the Overseas Education Outstanding Achievement Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants who are nationals of Singapore are eligible to apply for this application . The applicants will be presented the award if they fulfill all necessary eligibility criteria and are accepted in the undergraduate course.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university and is one of the top Public universities in Birmingham, ranked 87th in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The intention of the university is to be recognized as one of the world’s leading universities. As a research-intensive institution, the University of Birmingham is committed to carrying out research that is world-leading in its originality, significance, and rigor.
Why choose to study at the University of Birmingham? It is a leading global university counted under the top 1% of universities across the world. The programmes at Birmingham highlight academic figures whose work at Birmingham impacts the lives of people in the UK and beyond. The students at Birmingham are taught by intellectual faculties who are also world-leading researchers, a massive advantage.
Application Deadline: 13th June 2021
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2500
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must e Singaporean domiciles.
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university in the course of their desire.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants can apply for the course of their choice either via UCAS or the online application portal of the university. The applicants will be shortlisted and considered depending upon the eligibility criteria.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- High school transcripts
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the course they wish to undertake to be admitted to the University of Birmingham in that particular programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 88
- PTE – 51
- CAEL –169
- Duolingo – 109
The University of Birmingham will provide the successfully selected candidates a sum of £2500 to conduct any desired undergraduate degree programme.