Grab this opportunity to study at the most prestigious university in Taiwan with the help of the Overseas Student Scholarships offered at the National Taiwan University to students for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships offered are supported by the Government of Taiwan and other private partner institutes to contribute to the tuition fee cost of overseas students in Taiwan at NTU. A partial or full tuition fee scholarship will be awarded.
Nice offer for applicants in Taiwan.
User Review( votes)
Considered the most comprehensive university in Taiwan, National Taiwan University is a national university located in Taipei City ranking 192nd in Best Global Universities. NTU aims to make strides and bring the prestige of NTU to a new height at the university’s centennial in 2028.
Why choose to study at the National Taiwan University? NTU has been the leader of higher education in Taiwan and has faced and tackled a variety of challenges on the path toward excellence. It is committed to effectuating innovations in both learning and teaching.
Application Deadline: 2nd December 2021
- University or Organization: National Taiwan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Taiwan.
- Eligible Countries: Overseas Chinese, Hong Kong, or Macao
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up any undergraduate degree study at NTU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be prospective international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can make their applications via the university portal. Students will be eligible for the scholarship upon submitting their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduation certificate
- Proof of nationality
- Recommendation letter s
- Declaration and authorization form
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold a high school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 71
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEIC – 750
- GEPT – High-Intermediate.
The students selected to be awarded this scholarship will be given a full tuition waiver + a monthly stipend of NTD 6,000 (USD 200) of any applied degree programme at NTU.