If you are planning on undertaking a research degree in the UK, then you must be considered applying for the PhD Studentship in Oxford Institute of Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Research at Oxford Brookes University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered to not only UK national students but also international students belonging to an EU country. The studentship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and English language test score. Winning candidates will be given a stipend of £15,609 and a tuition fee.
A great offer for students who want to study for a PhD degree in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Oxford Brookes University is a public research university in Oxford, England. Oxford Brookes University is one of the top Public universities in Oxford, UK. The university aims to deliver world-class research that is recognized for its impact and that shapes our students’ learning.
Why choose to study at Oxford Brookes University? Oxford Brookes University is committed to leading the intellectual, social, and economic development of the communities it serves through teaching, research, and creativity that achieve the highest standards.
Application Deadline: 25th February 2022 is the last date to apply for this studentship.
- University or Organization: Oxford Brookes University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Home and EU applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD study programme in the Development of ReISCI at the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences at OBU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a completion of a DBS on enrolment.
- The applicants must have a valid IELTS Academic test certificate or its equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, all interested students are required to make an admission application via the university portal. Then, to apply for the studentship, they must email [email protected] to request an application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of qualifications
- Reference letter
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a first or upper second-class honors degree from a Higher Education Institution in the UK or an acceptable equivalent qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
The selected candidates will be offered a studentship that will consist of a UKRI national minimum stipend worth £15,609 plus fees.