The Musicians Institute is inviting students who wish to take a step towards higher education in the field of music to apply for the Pajwell Foundation Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media International Scholarships. The grant is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
The funding program is available to international students and U.S. citizens who are newly enrolling and currently enrolled/or returning students in Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
MI is a College of Contemporary Music founded in 1977 on the idea that artists should teach and learn from one another in a creative, pleasant environment. MI connects students to the global music industry with all the tools they need to enhance their careers and pursue their artistic dreams.
Why would you like to study at the Musicians Institute? In the subject of current music, Musicians Institute provides a wide range of music degrees and concentrations. It offers a cutting-edge curriculum that prepares students for creative and professional jobs in today’s music industry.
Application Deadline: March 3, 2023
- University: Musicians Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International and US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Music in Composition for Visual Media
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the B.M. in Music Composition Program.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students are eligible.
- Previous winners of this scholarship are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application form. As part of the application, they must submit all the following required documents:
- YouTube Video URL 1: YouTube video URL: Video of you clearly explaining why you should be considered for the Scholarship. Include your name, your career goals, business ideas/plans, and any other factors you consider relevant. You must also explain what you are primarily looking to improve upon by studying in MI’s Composition Program. The maximum length is 3 minutes, spoken voice only no performance footage is accepted. Videos that exceed 3 minutes will not be considered.
- YouTube Video URL 2: YouTube video URL: Video images (visual media i.e.: film, TV, animation, games, etc.) with synced audio tracks of two songs (musical soundtracks) that you have either composed, and/or produced, and/or arranged for visual media. You must include explain your specific contribution(s) to the material submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Before you may submit an application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Language Requirement: You can normally meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements for entry to MI College.
The Musicians Institute will provide an amount of $1,000 to winning candidates. The scholarship will be awarded in the form of tuition credit only.