Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Saivian Eric Dalius Grant. The programme is organized by Eric Dalius.
Applicants must be select or recognized by an official school or a college in the United States for the academic year 2022-2023.
User Review( votes)
Eric is now a successful marketing professional and entrepreneur who spend the majority of his time working on Eric. Dalius Foundation, which was established in 2018 to help students from lower socioeconomic statuses fund their postsecondary education. Through his foundation, Eric Dalius hopes to merge all of his philanthropic activities and create a platform where students can find the knowledge, skills, and resources they need to achieve their goals.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Eric Dalius
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To apply, applicants must be select or recognized by an official school in the United States or a college in the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant must send mail, with 12 points text textual style font, double spaced font, printed Word doc report or Google Doc report document, 1200 words or less document with a title.
- Supporting Documents: Candidate can submit their unique thoughts in terms of essay on [email protected] and also the essay topic is “Is Cryptocurrency the future of money?”
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high-school diploma with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Eric Dalius will provide the award amount of $1000 for students in the USA.