The African Union Commission is offering the Pan African University funding for young, qualified, talented and enterprising applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora. Successful candidates will join masters or PhD degree programmes at four PAU institutes.
The Pan African University is an initiative of the Heads of State and Government of the African Union. It is a Premier continental university network whose mission is to provide wholesome postgraduate education geared towards the achievement of a prosperous, integrated and peaceful Africa.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The strategic vision of the Pan African University is to develop institutions of excellence in science, technology, innovation, social sciences, and governance, which would constitute the bedrock for an African pool of higher education and research.
- Application Deadline: July 7, 2020
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing masters or PhD degree programmes at four PAU institutes.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: The African Union Commission will offer fully-funded positions to the successful African candidates.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: African countries and the African Diaspora
- The award can be taken in Africa (Kenya, Nigeria, Cameroon and Algeria)
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from African countries and the African Diaspora can apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: Admission Requirements for Masters Programmes *
Candidates must satisfy the following conditions:
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field;
- Certified copies of relevant certificates, transcripts (from university and high school), national I.D. card and passport personal details page;
- Recommendation letters from 2 Professors
- Clear colored passport size photograph(2cmx2cm);
- Maximum age of 30 years for male and 35 years for female applicants
- Candidates may be required to undergo a written/oral examination after preselection.
- Candidates for the Master in Conference Interpreting and Translation programmes are required to have excellent knowledge of at least two of the African Union’s official languages (Arabic, English, French and Portuguese)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Applications should be completed online at pau-au.net. Application forms should be downloaded at the following address: pau-au.net. Closing date for receipt of applications with all supporting documents. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered.