This is the best offer to get an undergraduate education with full-tuition, living expenses, and books & technology stipend.
User Review( votes)
Why at Ithaca College? The college is known for its liberal arts study around the world. It has a deep & strong liberal arts core and provides many pre-professional programs along with some graduate programs.
Application Deadline: January 2, 2020
- University or Organization: Ithaca College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: A limited numbers of awards are available
- Nationality: U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for undergraduate major
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Candidate must be an outstanding high school senior
- Students must have passion for the field of communications, community service and who thrive on the academic and personal challenge
- Must be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen according to federal guidelines, and apply to Ithaca College for an undergraduate major within the Roy H. Park School of Communications
- Transfer students are not eligible for the award
- Applicants must maintain strong engagement in significant and meaningful community service
- Should participate in Park Scholar academic programming and enrichment activities
- Should be a model citizen and maintain good judicial standing
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to submit the common application online for Ithaca College
- Supporting Documents: Application must submit a personal history, two essays, and a list of volunteer, leadership and employment activities with the online application.
- Admission Requirements: Upon entering the program, you are expected to stay enrolled as a full-time student with a 3.500 cumulative grade point average (GPA) in one of the undergraduate degree programs at the Roy H. Park School of Communications
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language (writing, speaking, learning)
- The program offers full-tuition grants that include living expenses, and books and technology stipend.
- Each year, a limited number of opportunities are awarded. The number varies from year to year.