The Energy Science team at the Trinity College Dublin is delighted to offer Partial International Scholarships to non-EU students undertaking the MSc Energy Science degree in Ireland for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships are aimed to support and develop outstanding postgraduate students and will be awarded to candidates who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, extracurricular accomplishments or contribution to society. Partial tuition fee coverage will be provided to selected students.
Amazing program for postgraduate international students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin also called the College of the Holy, is the top-ranked university in Ireland ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings at 155th position in the world. TCD provides a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and where all are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin undertakes a global mobility experience. The diverse campus adds to the Trinity Experience for everyone, enhances their personal development and enriches the culture of the university. It is an open and inclusive university that is dedicated to its commitment to equality and diversity are valued on which Trinity’s excellence relies.
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2022
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU international students ate eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate studies in MSc in Energy Science are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must engage in full-time study and must register for the MSc in Energy Science with the School of Physics for the academic year 2022/23.
- The applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer and complete the application process upon receipt of the offer and no later than 31st May 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to have submitted their admission application via the official portal of the college. Upon successfully applying, the students will be able to download the scholarship application form. To apply for the scholarship, the students must mail the form to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two academic references (or where appropriate clinical referees)
- Academic transcript(s)
- Certified copy of degree certificate(s)
- Other additional documents like a sample of work in support of your application/ additional test results such as GMAT etc If this is necessary for a decision to be made on your application, the document will become a mandatory part of your application
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed an undergraduate science or engineering degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL CBT – 230
- CEFR Level C1 or C2 – Grade C or Better
- PTE – 63
- Duolingo – 110
The selected students will be given this scholarship towards the tuition fee of the applied MSc Energy Science programme at TCD.