Douglas College is providing the Dr Guangwei Ouyang International Education Entrance Scholarships. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is exclusively designed for international students that undertake any undergraduate or graduate degree study at Douglas and will be awarded upon their entrance. All nationalities studies can apply for this award worth $2,500.
Worthy offer for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 84th in all of Canada, Douglas College is the largest public degree-granting college institution in British Columbia with a motto to do what they love and be good at it. It visualizes producing resilient global citizens with the knowledge and skills to adapt, innovate and lead in a changing world.
Why choose Douglas College? Douglas College inspired its students to do what they love and be good at it by providing educational experiences that challenge and enlighten, and open doors to lives of passion and purpose. At DC, they treat each other with fairness and respect and model ethical behaviour in academic, interpersonal and administrative practices.
Application Deadline: 31st January 2023
- University or Organization: Douglas College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programme offered at Douglas can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to Douglas College.
- The applicants must demonstrate significant previous academic performance and engagement in their school, community and/or personal development.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to use the student portal of the university to apply for admission and then fill a scholarship application form separately and submit it here by the deadline to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school/college transcripts
- A valid passport
- Admission Requirements: Students must be at least 17 years of age or have a High school graduation certificate or a post-secondary graduation degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELT S – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- PTE – 56
- Duolingo – 110
- CAEL – 60
The selected students will be provided $2,500 to conduct the study of a programme at their choice at Douglas College.