The University of Surrey is thrilled to announce the ICE international awards for undergraduate and postgraduate international students. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022-2023.
This award is open for those students who wish to complete the degree level programme at the university. The scholars will be awarded with an award amount of £2,000.
Worthly program for international bachelor and masters civil engineering students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a varied community of passionate and creative people. As a research-intensive higher education institution, it has been educating students since 1966.
Why choose to study at the University of Surrey? The university is a very good place to study and live as well with many good and well-respected lecturers. The city is very safe which also helps to make the experience as good as possible. The University of Surrey provides a good university experience with a warm atmosphere in Guildford.
Application Deadline: March 18, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in BEng/ MEng Civil Engineering industry offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students must be enrolling in Civil Engineering BEng (Hons) or MEng course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission at the university after that they can apply for programmes .
- Supporting Documents: All the aspirants are expected to provide the following documents with their application for admission:
- Academic Transcripts
- A copy of my passport
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must follow all entry requirements provided by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must read all language requirements before applying :
- IELTS Indicator 7.0
- Duolingo English Test 120
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition 95
The university will provide a bursary worth almost £2,000 with salaried training in each year of study and give a chance to integrate industrial training into academic study and a fast-track route to employment upon graduation and chartered engineer status.