The Pasteur Institute is now accepting applications for the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowships from high-achieving international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme will provide financial support to postdoctoral researchers intending to conduct analysis projects in Institut Pasteur (IP) research entities at the Paris campus.
Wonderful offer for students to get benefitted in France.
User Review( votes)
The Pasteur Institute, founded in 1887, is a French non-profit private institution dedicated to examining biology, micro-organisms, viruses, and vaccines. It is titled after Louis Pasteur, who made remarkable of the most significant discoveries in modern medicine at the time, including pasteurization and vaccines for anthrax and rabies.
Why choose the Pasteur Institute? The Pasteur Institute is a globally renowned centre for biomedical research that stands out in many obedience. Its worldwide network is putting its scientific expertise to work for populations and individuals’ health. Also, it promotes innovation progress and technology transfer by its multidisciplinary and transversal analysis approach.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Pasteur Institute
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postdoctoral Research degree
- Award: Salary, health insurance and retirement
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for a Postdoctoral Research degree at the institute.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini fellowships are only tenable in research entities of Institut Pasteur in Paris;
- The host IP research entity can only present one application per session;
- Postdocs already present on the Paris Campus are eligible to apply to the Pasteur-Roux fellowship program;
- Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply;
- Candidates must have completed their PhD degree no later than six years prior to the date of application;
- The proposed research program must be achievable within the two-year funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to take admission at the university; after then, they will send the application form along with required documents via mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application:
- Applicant information (updated CV, academic background, list of publications, a summary of past research performed);
- Project proposal (summary and detailed description);
- Presentation letter from the host IP research entitity head;
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph and your identification);
- Names of up to three references (mentors or advisors).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must fulfil the required conditions for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates like GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
The Pasteur Institute will provide Salary, health insurance and retirement to highly motivated students for the academic year 2021-2022.