Complete your higher study with a scholarship. Here, Perdana University is awarding the International Postgraduate Scholarship for highly motivated aspirants.
The main purpose of the programme is to support international students who want to pursue a master’s studies for the academic year 2020/21.
This scholarship is a golden chance to get 50% discount on tuition-fee to study in Malaysia.
User Review( vote)
Established in 2011, Perdana University aims to be one of the premier universities in the world, contributing to the global community through the pursuit of excellence in education, research and service.
Why study at Perdana University? PU offers you the best mix of great education and student care you deserve. It also provides significant experience and knowledge through the internship leads to rewarding employment in their future career path.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University: Perdana University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: 50% discount on tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Local and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in a range of subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants must follow all the following steps:
- First, apply to Perdana University and receive your offer letter.
- Prepare documents as required. Here is the checklist for you to ensure that you have all the documents that are needed.
- Register with EMGS by log in to https://educationmalaysia.gov.my
- Scholarship Application Form (Download)
- Supporting Documents: You must submit the admission documents such as NRIC/Passport copy, academic certificate and transcripts, and latest resume via email to enquiry-at-perdanauniversity.edu.my
- Admission Requirements: As an international candidate, you are advised first to check that you meet the entry requirements before beginning the application process.
- Language Requirement: You will be asked to show evidence of English language proficiency. Students must have a good command of English.
The Perdana University will provide a 50% discount on tuition-fee to the successful candidates for master’s study.